ML Warnes can provide professional advice and help to fulfil your kitchen requirements. We pride ourselves to carry out small and large kitchen refurbishments for all budgets. ML Warnes can manage your project from start to finish, making a smooth transition from old to new. As part of our service all areas of your home will be left clean and tidy on a daily basis and cleaned on completion.
How much does it cost to have a kitchen installed?
Buying the elements that make up your kitchen is one aspect of your budget. The installation of it will be a separate cost. Arco’s expert kitchen fitters will consider the following when undertaking a kitchen installation quote:
• The size and shape of the kitchen – is it an easy space to work in?
• Will they be ripping out the old kitchen?
• Will Arco be required to take away old waste?
• Does the kitchen need plastering first?
• Are there additional plumbing requirements?
• Installing cupboard and white goods – how many different elements will the room have?
• Will the room be fully or partially tiled?
• Is underfloor heating a requirement?
• What type of floor finish is desired?
• What other materials are needed to complete the finished look?